Belle’s Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe!
Over the weekend Belle decided to search for a great peanut butter cookie. She’s not computer proficient as yet so I helped her search for a Classic Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe.
Here it is. We added some time to the cooking because we know she prefers the cookies to be crisper rather than soft and by accident, of course, some peanut butter chips fell into the mixture. If interested they can be found at Bulk Barn or other speciality baking shops.
Belle really likes this recipe and says it is “easy-peasy”, and fun as a family project.
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (235 ml)
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter (235 ml)
- 1 cup white sugar (235 ml)
- 1 cup brown sugar (235 ml)
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cup of all-purpose flour (590 ml)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- Combine butter, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl, then beat eggs in
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt then mix into butter mixture.
- Refrigerate dough for one hour.
- Roll dough into small balls (ping-pong size), put on baking sheets and flatten balls with a fork. You can cross-hatch with the fork.
- Bake at 375F (preheated oven) (190 C) for about 14-15 minutes.